+ 8 very easy steps
1. take your base.
2. duplicate it and set this layer to screen with whichever opacity suits your image best.
(because i'm too lazy, i'll do it this way)
3. new layer :: fill #F4D7B8 :: color burn 100%
4. new layer :: fill #FFC4F9 :: soft light 60%
5. new layer :: fill #080634 :: exclusion 100%
6. new layer :: fill #C5E4F2 :: color burn 100%
7. duplicate your base again. this time, drag it to top and set to soft light with 100% opacity.
8. if the colors seem too dull, up the saturation by clicking Layer > new adjustment layer > hue and saturation. work on saturation.
yeah. that's pretty much it. i told you it's easy =p
+ comments are verrrry much appreciated
+ if you like what you're seeing, watch us!